The miracle spray recipe is the perfect all-natural household cleaner.
This all round super cleaner replaces multiple products saving you time, space and money.
The following recipe was featured on A Current Affair and was originally posted on cheapskates.com.au.
- 1.5 litre water (1 cup boiled)
- 300ml vinegar
- 60ml dishwashing liquid
- 25ml eucalyptus oil
- 3 dessertspoons Lectric Washing Soda
- Mix Lectric Washing Soda with about 1 cup boiling water to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a 2 litre bottle.
- Pour into left over spray bottles for benches and laundry
- Refill old toilet cleaner bottles to squirt under the rim in the toilet
- Take care when cleaning appliances and cooking surfaces with indicator markings