Dishwasher powder isn’t cheap, so why buy it when you can make your own for so much less? Its so simple. Here’s what you’ll need.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup Lectric Washing Soda
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1/4 cup citric acid (available in baking aisle of supermarket)
- A few drops of tea-tree oil
- In a sealed container, shake the ingredients together well.
- Use approximately two tablespoons per load. Easy!
See the original recipe at simplesavings.com.au
Alternatively use Lectric Washing Soda as a detergent booster. Add 1 tablespoon of Lectric Washing Soda to dishwashers to boost the cleaning power of all brands of detergent. It makes every wash more powerful. Crockery and dishes will come out shining.